Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thing 2

First I'll respond to the blog prompts.
Time always is an issue, but my "23 things on a stick" time won't exist because I no longer smoke 3 packs a day...thank god!! I am suppose to work on it during work hours.

I am participating because I was asked to. I want to learn as much as I possibly can. I consider myself technologically challenged, so am very grateful for any help in this area!

The internet is a large part of my life, both at home and at work! The biggest eye opener, as to how much we depend on the internet, is when the server goes down here at the library!! We virtually come to a halt!!

I would say I have just scratched the surface of Web 2.0 tools, but I'm looking very forward to learning more!! I think my library is at about the same place.

I am looking forward to every "Thing."

I learned a lot through the video, blog and the articles. I need to find out what Twitter, Meebo, and Ning are!! I think the most interesting was the feedback from others after the blog!! I agreed with the person that felt the tools have to be implemented into our mission or they just become toys that take time away from our mission.

No comments: