Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thing 5








I'm always amazed at how creative people are. Some of these spin offs from Flickr are so neat. I can see lots of uses for them in the youth programming. These would be a fun resource for a grandparent too! I don't know why but a puzzle from one of my own pictures really appeals to me.

In response to the blog prompt: What do you think of sharing photos online, it scares me. I think it is a wonderful way to archive your digital photos and keep them safe. Nobody likes to think of a castastrophe happening resulting in losing their pictures, but it could happen. The part that scares me is putting pictures on the internet of family members that are accessible to everyone. I know it says you can choose for you pictures to be private or just accessible to friends and family, but I guess I'm not very trusting. I won't put any pictures on flickr with family members in them. I would just as soon burn them on a cd, and share copies with other family members so I could recover them.

No comments: