Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thing 24

I found a new look for my blog, added some more gadgets (widgets), updated my avatar, and worked in my profile...what a difference! I like both of my blogs, old and new. I made them totally different from one another! Updating the avatar was pretty easy, but I'm wondering if it wasn't too easy. I went into yahoo avatars, and if you update your avatar it automatically changes it on your blog, so you don't have to figure out how to get it on your blog. I confess, I don't remember how I got my avatar loaded on my blog.

Blog prompt answers:
I have trouble finding time to blog on 23 Things, so I haven't started other blogs! Quite frankly, I don't like blogging near as much as I like reading others' blogs. I like reading blogs on topics other than 23 Things...like hobbies. I found a number on knitting. How helpful, they make up the item, and blog about any problems with the pattern or give tips to make the process easier, and best of all post a picture of the finished product. No, I don't comment on others' blogs

No comments: