Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thing 15

I played "puzzle pirates," and now I can bilge with the best of them. I liked the puzzles too much...I'm going to be fighting the temptation to visit my pirate life often! In response to the blog prompt, the others onboard are listed for you. If you go to a duty station that already has a fellow pirate at it, a message comes up asking if you want to challenge the other for the job. I found that if you want to play a game that is already being played you can go to the next level in the ship and the game is offered down there. The pirates are always in a clump on board until you start to walk to a duty station then they disperse. You are told when one of the pirates leaves the ship or comes aboard. While you're playing the games, a duty roster comes up often (it's actually annoying it's so often) and it rates your job...like doing fine or is learning. When sailing, which is a slow game, the duty roster comes up so often that you barely get to play the game. I'm hoping that once you get good at the games things speed up and the duty roster doesn't show up as often! I found the items to purchase in the village very expensive. I had to go back to play more games to earn more money. There was a spot on the bottom of the page (while playing a game) to type in messages...I'm assuming to converse with other pirates. I had the option of making a rat a pet...do they make good pets?

No comments: