Monday, February 16, 2009

Thing 9

I personally thing Google Docs is easier to use...Zoho Writer seems overwhelming. Other than that I'm very impressed by both of them. I saw in Google Docs that you can do footnotes...being a history major made that very impressive. Google Docs also has multiple languages (40).

I got a big kick out of the edits to the Declaration of Independence. It was impossible not to notice all the edits done by the original author(s)... I think they would be happy to see this new way of editing.

I received the email with the sample doc in it(Google docs). Unfortunately, I couldn't do anything with it at work because our browser didn't support web word-processing. Will try at home. I received the invitation for editing in Zoho Writer. I opened up the Declaration of Independence in Zoho Writer just fine, but am still trying to figure out how to edit it.

No comments: